Podcast Cruise 4.0 - the roommate thread

rtobe

Chocolate, it's not just for breakfast anymore
Anyone looking for roommates.... you found the thread.

Post here.

I am looking for roommate for PCC 4.0. I have late seating and I think an inside cabin. PM me if interested. Will consider upgrading to veranda if someone wants to split costs :)

If anybody's wondering about a character reference for Ros I can testify that she is a character. :lmao:

Seriously, she's a really nice person even if she is a lawyer.

:thanks: I think. :laughing: That is what all my character and fitness references said

Just curious, would it be ok to have a stateroom all to myself without a roommate on PCC 4.0 or will I be assigned one at a later date?

Just curious, would it be ok to have a stateroom all to myself without a roommate on PCC 4.0 or will I be assigned one at a later date?

I knew several people that had cabins by themselves on PCC 2.0...not an issue

You both have to come and if that only works when you both are together in one room then be roomies!!!!!

Yvette has spoken.....

You both have to come and if that only works when you both are together in one room then be roomies!!!!!

Yvette has spoken.....

Ooooo...she told you.....:rotfl:

Yvette has spoken.....

I like the way you think -- now about dinner :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter