Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you came in to post, Lori.

The DISers that only get a few hours sleep, is it because they go to sleep so very late, get up and going very early, or BOTH?

I can't speak for anyone on the cruise but in my everyday life; I go to bed around midnight and I'm up getting ready for work at 5 am. Sleeping until 7 am is sleeping in and if by some miracle I stay in bed until 8, I feel like I've wasted half the morning.

I think I might be needing a Disney fix this weekend...... anyone going to be in the parks?

The Disney Institute presentation was at 8:00am. WaveBands was open for dancing until 2:00am. I had no chance of surviving...
Jamie, that schedule sounds a lot like DAP - as long as we get a couple hours of sleep each night, we should be able to function coherently somewhat.

I can't speak for anyone on the cruise but in my everyday life; I go to bed around midnight and I'm up getting ready for work at 5 am. Sleeping until 7 am is sleeping in and if by some miracle I stay in bed until 8, I feel like I've wasted half the morning.

I usually go to bed by 11:30 pm and am back up around 4:30 am to head to work by 6:00. My body won't let me sleep in, unless I am very exhausted.

I think I might be needing a Disney fix this weekend...... anyone going to be in the parks?

Not this weekend but, I will be there May 7-16.

I'm going to be there May 10th and 11th.

Good morning, fellow cruisers!

Lots of rain this morning.
Guess I'd rather be getting wet on Splash Mountain.

Hello everyone! I'm just dropping by to say hello! How is everyone on this fine Wednesday?

Still getting lots of rain here in Maine. Seems just like lsat summer. Snow in the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter