Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morn all - hope everyone has a good Monday. It's Derby Week here in Louisville. Hopefully the rain hold offs so all the events this week can go off w/o a hitch.

:)

DW (Donna) and I just got off the 14 day EB TransAtlantic ... with Yvet and Emiel as our table-mates. We graduated with a 3.2 in "Yvet-speak". Accordingly, we booked the Podcast Cruise while onboard the Magic, with DU listed as our T/A.
:cool1:

I will try to scan the previous 100+ pages. Feel free to PM or e-mail me if additional information is necessary.

Welcome Steve and Donna! :welcome:

DW (Donna) and I just got off the 14 day EB TransAtlantic ... with Yvet and Emiel as our table-mates. We graduated with a 3.2 in "Yvet-speak". Accordingly, we booked the Podcast Cruise while onboard the Magic, with DU listed as our T/A.

I will try to scan the previous 100+ pages. Feel free to PM or e-mail me if additional information is necessary.

Welcome Steven and Donna.:welcome:

Good Morning and Happy Monday to my fellow cruisers. 2 weeks from today, I will be in EPCOT. I hope everyone has a great week.

Tell me I am not the only one who has started their "planning chart" yet......

I'm right there with you sister...I mean, wifey.

Xerox.

I can print the spreadsheet out 14" x 20" on my Xerox Printer.

Hi Folks...

With our ABD trip now just a memory....it's time to start making plans for PCC 2.0.

Just sayin...
:woohoo::woohoo: Woo Hoo!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Maybe I should have said "meals and naps".;)

Sleep is overrated at DIS events. DAP was <4 hours sleep per night, so cat naps will probably be order of business for PCC 2.0

Morn all - hope everyone has a good Monday. It's Derby Week here in Louisville. Hopefully the rain hold offs so all the events this week can go off w/o a hitch.

:)

As Kathy said it is Derby Week here! Lots of events going on in the community. Historic Churchill Downs is <2 miles from where I work and right across the street from where my Physical Therapy is taking place and I get to go there twice this week. :scared1: Should be interesting traffic wise.

Welcome Stephen & Donna!!

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!! Happy Monday!!

Next Tuesday I get to book my First DVC stay at AKV for the pre-PCC 2.0 stay.

I will be more into planning for PCC 2.0 once I get my May Trip out of the way.

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!! Happy Monday!!

Next Tuesday I get to book my First DVC stay at AKV for the pre-PCC 2.0 stay.

I will be more into planning for PCC 2.0 once I get my May Trip out of the way.

Good for you Tracey !!!!

Sleep is overrated at DIS events. DAP was <4 hours sleep per night, so cat naps will probably be order of business for PCC 2.0

Meeooow! That was me stretching and waking after my cat nap.

We are staying at AKV pre and post stay too! Although on the weekends we are switching over to whatever is the cheapest. We are already thinking about ADR's and things to eat! I love planning our trips around food!

Hope everyone has a good week and glad that everything cleared up for flights in Europe. :thumbsup2

I'm not crazy about Mondays, either. Glad it's Tuesday. :laughing:
Most of the time I don't post here, but I figured I'd pop in to say hi.

Glad you came in to post, Lori.

The DISers that only get a few hours sleep, is it because they go to sleep so very late, get up and going very early, or BOTH?

Glad you came in to post, Lori.

The DISers that only get a few hours sleep, is it because they go to sleep so very late, get up and going very early, or BOTH?

The Disney Institute presentation was at 8:00am. WaveBands was open for dancing until 2:00am. I had no chance of surviving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter