POC and HM

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Will my DH and I be able to take our 12 month old on Pirates and Haunted Mansion? I'm not concerned about him being scared...just wondering if there are height restrictions. Thanks!!!!!!

I don't believe there are any height restrictions on these two rides.

:D

Took our DD there in May for her 1st B-Day (you're going to have so much fun!). Anyway, we took her on both POC and HM, had her sit on our laps, and she was fine on both -- though the "drop" on the POC surprised her!:D

We took our son on both when he was 13 months. He loved them both! They are still his favorite rides. He's almost 4 and still tells people all about the "ghosty ride"

A good idea is too put the child between you and DH. If he does get a little scared, he'll probably feel more secure between the two of you. :D

we took our dd on both at 6 months and again at 13 months. she nursed through both and almost fell asleep on poc. i would sit him on your laps rather than between you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter