PMs and e-mails........

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
...... Hi folks :)
I am not certain that when the server is at it's most stretched that all PMs and e-mails are reaching their destination. I've been told of mails or PMs that I'm supposed to have received, and haven't - if you haven't received a response from me then I haven't received your PM/mail!
If you need me, please mail my chipnco@tesco.net addy.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi

No i have recieved several pm's over the past few days with no problems.

DOnt get many e-mails from anyone here (sob) so cant help you there!

I've been getting them, just seem very delayed I think Shirley....as far as I know anyway!

I have definitely sent PM's which have disappeared - but they haven't even made it into my sent box either, so I have been able to see that it hasn't worked and resend it

Bev

I don't know whether or not anyone has sent any to me which haven't got through, but I would say the same as you, Shirley - if I haven't replied then I haven't received it!

Nope,

I seem to be ok unless anyone is waiting for a response from a pm.

The only "problem" I had was that I didn't have the PM "pop-up" on logon box enabled.

I casually looked at my user cp only to discover that I had quite a few messages waiting for me.

I wonder if this is the case for anyone else? - I thought I had it enabled although I can't say for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter