Please wait as we complete your request.

tinkamom

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Last night and today I've been having problems making reservations online. It seems to get "stuck" at the box that says Please wait as we complete your request.

So I gave up. I didn't get any confirmation so I assumed the reservation was not made. This morning I tried to get the reservation again. Well, I got the message that I had a conflicting reservation! The one I tried to make last night!:confused3

Of course it asked me if I wanted to cancel the first one, so I clicked the appropiate button and guess what? Its "stuck" again!

I have no clue wether I have a reservation or not!:laughing:

Is this happening to anyone else?

Bail! Bail! Bail! If Disney's online tool isn't work, call them. The folks who answer the phones are pretty efficient. 1-407-WDW-DINE.

After 10 min. I gave up and clicked out even tho it says not to. Went to my vacation on the home page and clicked my dining reservations. All my reservations were there, including the one I clicked out of with a comfirmation #.

:santa::santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter