Please post FL resident rates---thanks

FloridaGirl

Mouseketeer
I am a FL resident and was curious what the new rates are for after April 16th are-- can you please post what rate you got for Values as well as other levels-- thanks so much and good luck in the reservation process! ::MinnieMo

The Fl. resident rates are exactly what the AP rates are. I got AKL standard for 139.00 a night. 5/18-5/22. We are very happy campers today! Thanks to you all for your pixie dust, it worked! :grouphug:

I just booked POP for my Mom for 3 nights ( check in 6-18 check out 6-21 ), preferred building, FL resident rate for $288 total. :cool1: Now if I could just get a discount for me ( I live in GA, with no AP). But I am happy that I was able to get her the discount. Thanks to all you DIS folks. I never would have known about all this without you. :disrocks:

Pixie dust to everyone still trying! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter