• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please notify me when I can book the 2010 Candlelight Processional Dinner Package

2mtsa2ro

Mouseketeer
Okay, I think this is a good idea, but you must read the rules first!
:santa:
Do not reply to this thread until Disney lets us start booking dinner packages. The first person who finds out we can book, please reply and let us all know!

To be notified, Go to "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to this Thread" and choose "Instant notification by email."

Please do not reply, even if your message is just "subbing," subscribe through the "Thread Tools" instead. This way, we won't get numerous emails, causing us to come rushing to the boards (or the phone) just to find out someone is "subbing." Feel free to send me a private message if you want, but please no replies on the thread until "It's time!"

I usually check the boards several times a day (and I've been calling WDW Dining pretty much every day lately) but I'm worried that the day I don't check will be the day I miss out on my Holidays Around the World Candlelight Processional Dinner Package. I hope this helps all of us get our CP package booked! Take care and let's keep each other in the loop!

It had been rumored that the packages would be released July 20th, but 7am calls revealed that wasn't so. Many Disers have been told to call back at the end of July. I am relying on posts from other threads here on the Disboards and will call WDWDining when I don't see a post from a fellow reliable Diser. So far, I think we are working together very well, I appreciate the info you all have been providing to me!

Remember, no replying until we're booking! Instead, use Thread Tools, Subscribe to this Thread, Instant notification by email.

Thanks,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter