Please keep your arms, legs and antlers in the vehicle at all times. *2 UPDATES! 1/16

Oh Monica...I loved the updates! I have always wanted to get those up-close pics of the tree! It was so great to be able to walk through there and see all of the detail. And we had that place to ourselves - it was fabulous! So beautiful! Oooo - look at that! Oh yeah! :lmao: :lmao:

The safari was great! I have never bounced around so much - way more than Dinosaur! :rotfl2: That little girl did think we were insane!

When did we have to go First Aid? :confused3 Can't remember....

Can't wait for the next part...

Sara

Oops - I missed the second update! Very good as usual! That was one bumpy Safari ride, wasn't it? I was in the middle of you two and I think I was always on one of your laps! :rotfl:

Monica - I think you got most of the good Safari pics. I know mine were horrible!

Can't wait to read what's next! :rolleyes:

What fun! I wanna go next time! :hyper:

I love the safari. Did you know the island that the flamingos are on is a hidden mickey? It's true! ::yes::

great safari pics.

love the baby elephant. we saw him or her too.

cute pin

The safari was great! I have never bounced around so much - way more than Dinosaur! :rotfl2: That little girl did think we were insane!

When did we have to go First Aid? :confused3 Can't remember....
Sara

Oh yes. I forgot about 1st aid. That safari ride was bumpier than Dinosaur! We're lucky we didn't bump out to be rhino food!

Oops - I missed the second update! Very good as usual! That was one bumpy Safari ride, wasn't it? I was in the middle of you two and I think I was always on one of your laps! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read what's next! :rolleyes:

Hey Michelle! Thanks for reading!:rotfl:

What fun! I wanna go next time! :hyper:

I love the safari. Did you know the island that the flamingos are on is a hidden mickey? It's true! ::yes::

Hey Nicole! You MUST come with us next time. It was so much fun. I did know that about Flamingo Island. I take that same picture every time we go. Really don't need more! Because of the safari I was able to corrrectly answer a flamingo question on "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader"!:)

great safari pics.

love the baby elephant. we saw him or her too.

cute pin

The baby elephant picture would have been better if she wasn't walking through a pile of poo when I took the picture!:rotfl:

Great update, ladies! I can just imagine the 3 of you in the back of that truck!

Hey! Yes, we were a sight!

I just want to thank all 5 of you for reading!:grouphug: :rotfl:

Hey Nicole! You MUST come with us next time. It was so much fun. I did know that about Flamingo Island. I take that same picture every time we go. Really don't need more! Because of the safari I was able to corrrectly answer a flamingo question on "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader"!:)

Believe me, I'd love to come with y'all next time! Lately, I could really use a vacation! :faint:

Yay! I always feel better when I AM smarter than a 5th grader (sadly, it isn't always the case!) :lmao:

I just want to thank all 5 of you for reading!:grouphug: :rotfl:

Your welcome! Anytime! :teeth:

Monica has made the very wise decision (she's smart, that's why we elected her to do this report....) to move the report over and start new. It was getting a little difficult and time consuming to have to sift through all those 50+ pages of pre-trip chatter! :rotfl:

So, please join us over at the new "Arms, Legs, and Antlers...." report by clicking here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2067039

See you over there!

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter