• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

please help

MzEeyore

What?!?!! I'm NOT a Princess?!?!? Who knew!!
We are thinking of staying at POR when we take our family trip in Dec. We usually stay at the WL and we have stayed at the AKL and the Polynesian. Will we be disappointed staying at a moderate after staying at the deluxes? And where can I find some good pictures of the POR?
Thanks!!

I can tell you we have stayed at POR and AKL,WL. We go from deluxes to moderates and vise versa. It doesnt bother us. I am sure you will like it a lot. I think staying at any WDW resort is better then none. Go to www.wdwig.com If you have any questions about POR email me.
Have Fun
Matt:bounce:

We've stayed to POR and AKL. The biggest differences to me were queen size beds versus double beds and POR rooms open to the outside while AKL open to the internal hallways. The walk to the food court at POR can be longer but I preferred the POR food court. I wouldn't hestitate to stay at POR.

Thanks for your responses. We have decided to stay at POR for the 10 days that we are going to be there. :) We are looking forward to it!! Thanks again!

We started out staying at All Stars back in 1994. in 1996 we moved up to moderates and in 1999 we've stayed in Deluxe. I actually posted a thread about this. For me personally, once I went Deluxe, I can't go back. I enjoy the extra perks. But, we don't commando tour the parks. We spend a good deal of time at the resort relaxing and swimming. YC/BC is our favorite.

BUT, having said that it doesn't mean you'll feel the same way. I think it depends on what you like to do on your vacation.

PamNC

MzEeyore, I adore PO-FQ and would not hesitate to stay there again. I have not stayed at Riverside, however, but am really looking forward to staying there one day soon. I have no problems switching back and forth between any of the WDW resorts (home-away-from-home, deluxe, moderate). I figure any of the WDW resorts are better than my own place (especially since there is no Housekeeping service in my own home!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter