planning?

bearloch

DIS Veteran
Getting down to the wire ( finally) heres a what ive got thus far what do you think?

arrive Friday 19th around lunch check-in and head to MK no real plan just go where the raod leads us.

Saturday Animal kingdom in am// fast lunch, swim then studio for late afternoon throught night

Sunday ???

Monday: princess breakfast @ castle Head over to epcot for day then late swim at hotel

Tuesday open up MK

wedensday water park for afternoon dinner @ chef mickey

thursday studios in am big lunch end at MK

like i said this is very rough I need help!!! traveling with 4 yr old and grandma, wont be hitting many " big rides" any suggestion would be great.. thansk

Friday heading home in afternoon>:( :( :(

If you have no plans on Sunday that might be a good day to spend some time at Downtown Disney. There are lots of really great stores and places to eat(including McDonald's). You might want to consider also spending a little more time at Epcot. A lot of people think there isn't a lot to do there because there are not a lot of rides but Epcot is one of our favorite parks. It is pretty big and more relaxing than the other parks. My DDs really enjoyed the Kidcot Fun Stops and you can't miss Illuminations!!! Have fun:Pinkbounc

that looks like a good plan, about as specific as I like to make mine.

what do you intend to do on Sunday? Will you have park passes?

Also Friday morning, maybe you could plan a character breakfast at a resort if you won't have a park pass, so that you still get some magic before you head home?

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter