Planning a WDW family vacation for October?.

stampinmamap

Earning My Ears
We have family coming over from the UK , in October, and we would all like to go to WDW, and stay at one of the resorts for a long weekend... this is a big holiday for them, and we want it to be special, but are on a budget... it will be 4 adults, 4 kids, 8,8,4,4,....
Where do I start in planning this vacation? From reading some of the threads, it sounds like we should make our reservations well in advance....is there a way to get brochures about the different resorts??

Thanks in advance for any help!

I already started booking my trip for Nov 02. Get a WDW brochure from disney travel co it has a little write up on each resort with a picture. Then you might want to get a guide book from a bookstore or online. Something like " the unofficial guide to WDW" etc

For 8 people, you've got 2 choices - get a 2 bedroom at Old Key West, but that will be expensive (depending on your budget) or get 2 rooms at at Moderate or Value resort. I reccommend Carribbean Beach or Riverside for Moderate.

The best place for up to date info is www.wdwig.com - Deb has the best site.

Also check out Mousesavers.com for discounts.

For official resort info, www.disneyworld.com

Hope this helps!
-Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter