Planning 2017 Christmas trip.....need advice!

discookiemonsta

Mouseketeer
I have decided to come to you all for some outsider input and advice. Please bare with me. This may be long.

Traveling party - 2 adults and 4 kids ages 14,11 and twins ages 2 next year.

Background info - next months trip will be our 9th trip (? I've lost count, lol) and as you can see from my signature we have stayed at POR (not huge fans) and a few Value resorts. This year we are booked in an AoA suite.

Obviously Disney prices keep going up and up, making it more and more difficult to make plans. We love Disney at Christmas. Our ideal goal was to go one more time next year since our twins will still be under 3.

We love the Disney FD offer at Christmas. We really enjoy the TS plan. We are not a fan of connecting resort rooms.

So our rough dates are December 16th to 28th give or take a day or two.

BB offer is only available until the 23rd.

Options possible are -

AoA suite (hopefully FD offer, upgrade to TS plan, 10 day tickets with PH) - definitely one of the most expensive options @ $8000.

CBR preferred room with FD, 10 day PH tickets - definitely least expensive option. Over $5000.

Split stay. 12/16 - 12/23 at Beach/Club with 30% off BB offer and 10 day tickets. Then move to CBR for 4-5 days with FD and 2 day PH tickets (minimum tickets required for FD???). Dates obviously subject to change depending on FD dates. About $7000.

Obvious choice would be cheapest CBR. The size of it and multiple bus stops really keeps us from choosing this resort.

So....any suggestions/ideas are welcome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter