Plancast?

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
Anyone else on Plancast? I just signed up. I was thinking that it (and possibly Foursquare) would be good ways to keep track of each other pre and post cruise if you're into it. Drop me a PM and I'll add you.

Anyone else on Plancast? I just signed up. I was thinking that it (and possibly Foursquare) would be good ways to keep track of each other pre and post cruise if you're into it. Drop me a PM and I'll add you.

I've updated my plancast with all of the official cruise stuff. Drop me a PM to be added.
Would people be interested in me setting up a Google calendar of PCC 2.0 events? My eris will still access it in airplane mode, I do not know about iphones...

I've updated my plancast with all of the official cruise stuff. Drop me a PM to be added.
Would people be interested in me setting up a Google calendar of PCC 2.0 events? My eris will still access it in airplane mode, I do not know about iphones...

I can look into that this week at work.

I'm on foursquare. Hadn't heard about plancast. I'll have to look into that one too. Right now i just have everything in my blackberry calendar.

What is plancast? Like a podcast for plans?

And what is foursquare?

What is plancast? Like a podcast for plans?

And what is foursquare?

Plancast is kind of like Twitter for planning.
Foursquare is a location-based service where you check into a certain area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter