Pizza Delivery to Royal Pacific??

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Do any outside pizza chains (Pizza Hut, Domonos,...) deliver to Royal Pacific? If yes, do I need to meet them in the lobby? entrance?

Just trying to have back up plans to eat just in case :).

I've never done outside delivery, but yes, as far I know they will meet you in the lobby.

Don't remember which pizza places delivers to rph but have seen some guest wait outside the entrance to receive a pizza place delivery

Did it once, it worked out fine. Flippers delivers, you have to meet them at the end of the bridge (by valet). I searched the boards a few years ago and found some threads.

Food portions are large down at the pool bar restaurant and jakes so you could share takeout and not be hungry.

Anytime I've been there, there are always flyers for pizza deliveries stuffed under the door when we came back to the room in the afternoons.

Anytime I've been there, there are always flyers for pizza deliveries stuffed under the door when we came back to the room in the afternoons.

About that.. we stayed at RPR in September 2016. EVERY DAY there would be TONS of those under the door. My mom almost slipped and fell on one of them because our room was dark. I took them to the front desk to ask them why they kept putting them under the door. The front desk associate said that they can't keep the people that are putting the flyers out of the hotel. They keep trying to block them from getting in, but somehow, they sneak past security and plaster them everywhere.

He said that he would not recommend ordering from them. Not to discourage them from coming back, but because they were not legitimate businesses. I found that very interesting. (I had ALMOST ordered a pizza earlier that day, though likely not from one of the flyers anyway.) So be careful! Do your online research first!

We saw 2 guys arrested outside RPR a few years back, for putting fake pizza fliers under the doors. Been a problem for many years.

They were asking for credit card numbers when you called........not a good idea. Never been tempted to use them anyway, but it is a problem they are trying to rectify.

If you see someone putting fliers under doors it should be reported.

In December we ordered Flipper's, Giordano's and Border Grill via Uber Eats. Met them all in the lobby or just outside.

We got to our room one night to find one of those flier guys. I said "You know you're not supposed to be here don't you?" He mumbled something and I took my phone out to take his picture. He literally ran away!

my stay last weekend i did not have any flyers under the door for the 3 nights we were there.

but october 2016 i was there for two weeks and did see some flyers.

i was in the room at 11 pm and in the room hallway, saw a flyer being pushed under the door.

i called the front desk and security came up.

when i heard security talk to the man in the hallway, i came out of my room to watch.

they grabbed him and took all his flyers and called the police to press charges.

they don't allow non guests to wander in the hallways and push flyers under the doors.

if guests call the front desk when it happens, they will handle the situation and have the person removed.

Fwiw my son loves the pizza from Jakes at rpr.

And don't order from the places that do the flyers. They are already breaking rules to put them there to begin with, and they tend to be scammers. It's a known problem at wdw too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter