Pirates Adventure Reviews?

Rwsm2011

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan a couple days at Disney while we'll be in Orlando. We may not go to the parks, as it's spring break time and I'm not into battling the crowds. Does anyone have any reviews on the Pirates adventure cruise and which of the 4 locations are the best?

My oldest did the Albatross Cruise at YC and the one at the GF. I think he preferred the one at YC, but had a blast on both. He was 4 and 5 when he went. They are all very similar but with slightly different stories. There is a pirate story and a hunt for clues to find the treasure. At YC they get out at the World Showcase before it opens and have to chase away a pirate. With both they came back with a treasure chest full of fake jewels, rings, etc. and got a bag to take home their loot. They got a pirate bandana at the beginning to wear and they had black pirate life vests. There was about 6-8 kids with 2 CMs. They had a snack of goldfish and juice/water while they were on the boat. We had to be there around 9:15 to drop off but it was a lengthy wait before they were all ready and left the dock. Then we returned around 11:15 to watch them return. You definitely want to be there to see them come back and get pictures.

I really want to have my younger boys do it because it was such a fun experience for my oldest, but I have one that I worry about a little bit without a parent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter