• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pirate rooms?

brandand

Mouseketeer
Just read on the Mickey Moms Club that the Caribbean Resort will have some pirate themed rooms. Sounds like fun. Has anyone else heard this? I would love to see pics if anyone has any. It said that the rooms would be available early 09'. :banana: pirate:

Yes, I have heard of the New Pirate Themed Rooms at CBR.
We have booked our trip for next year and requested a Pirate themed room.
The Pirate themed room will be located in Trinadad South which
I've heard is quite a distance from the Main Buildings.
You can see an Artist Rendering of the room online I either saw it on
the Disney website or at All Ears.
The rooms look like they will be very cool, with the beds that look
like pirate ships, the table looks like a compass, carpet looks like wood
planks on a ship and more. The Pirate rooms do cost extra per night to stay there. I hope this helps.

We are also staying in a Pirate Room on our trip in March.
I am really looking forward to it, it is a surprise for my two boys.

They have an artists rendering on disneyworld.com under resorts

Happy planning! :goodvibes

The pirate rooms are a bookable category costing extra at CBR. They are located in Trinidad South.

Can I jump in and ask how far these are from the main area? I still can't decide between a preferred room or the pirate room. Is it really, really far away????

If you are looking to be close to the main pool and food court then book a preferred location. Trinidad South is about a 10 min walk to the food court.

Why would they pick a building so far away to make into Pirate Rooms...where kids would most likely be staying?

What a disappointment! IS there at least a bus stop nearby?

Thanks for the info! :goodvibes pirate:

Yes there is a bus stop nearby and there is an internal shuttle. They took an area that most people don't want and created a demand for it.

Yes there is a bus stop nearby and there is an internal shuttle. They took an area that most people don't want and created a demand for it.

Yep, I think it was actually a pretty clever idea. Along with the new pool, new Nemo rooms, and now new pirate rooms, I think more people will want to stay at CBR. It was the new pool that made me book a night there before we moved to SSR (got back Sunday). I'm so glad we got to experience CBR and hope to go back some day. Disney should do the same at the Ranchos at CSR. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter