pirate rooms cbr

bballdiva

Mrs. Choo Cho Mouse
Does anyone have any pics of the rooms done up in the pirate themes please???

Thanks for the great pics. We will be there in DEC. I heard these rooms are far from the main resort area? How far was your room?

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. You just talked hubby into staying at a hotel for my birthday but he says without the kiddos. He wants to be naughty in the room lol.:laughing: Those rooms ROCK!:love:

Thanks for the great pics. We will be there in DEC. I heard these rooms are far from the main resort area? How far was your room?

There is a bus stop right there at Trinidad South and you can always take the Internal Shuttle, but we started walking to the main area which was only a 10 minute walk. And the walk is so pretty.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. You just talked hubby into staying at a hotel for my birthday but he says without the kiddos. He wants to be naughty in the room lol.:laughing: Those rooms ROCK!:love:

:rotfl:

Wow, they have done such a fantastic job on those rooms, I am very impressed with the detail !!! Way to go Disney!!
:santa::santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter