Pirate & Princess Party - Pic of the Day

Here's the entrance to the PPP pirate:

2149034560049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

2829012440049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

The is from the P&P party the end of Feb. last year... a tuesday night maybe??? it was the last date in Feb. there were no CROWD that night it was about 11:45 when we were walking out Main street.

PICT0268.jpg

Here's some of DD with Daisy Duck (somone one a while back was asking about seeing her w/o donald somewhere???) here's the pic

PICT0261.jpg

And minnie too

PICT0260.jpg

WOW, Minnie is all nice and elegant, definitely a picture to take with her.

We plan to attend P&PP March 6th. Enjoying all the pics! Are there any special decorations around the Main St. Flagpole area? They usually decorate this area during MNSSHP.

Where is that??

They had this throne set up right at the beginning of the bridge to Tomorrow Land (if I remember correctly!!). It was right by the station they set up to put wristbands on people with tickets to the P&PP. This picture was taken at about 5:30pm-- there was a short line of people waiting to pose for pictures on the throne.

I loved the look on Jack Sparrow's face when DD2 ran up to him and gave him a great big hug! (PPP on 1/21)

47b8dc20b3127cceb4ce2dc2dd7700000025109DZtWzVqQ

The night parade and paark seems very dark on these evenings...
Is it difficult to get good pictures without the flash??

August 18th, 2007
Tomorrow Land---Long wait:)
DSCF4312.jpg

Fireworks on the same day....Small crowd it was great
DSCF4333.jpg

Your costumes were awesome! Looks like you all had a great time. We are hoping for dates when we are there in August.

How did you handle the weather in those costumes? We went to MNSSHP in Sept and were hot! I would love for us to wear these same costumes again, but we were so HOT and I know it will be even more brutal in August. I especially worry about DH and DS.

The is from the P&P party the end of Feb. last year... a tuesday night maybe??? it was the last date in Feb. there were no CROWD that night it was about 11:45 when we were walking out Main street.

PICT0268.jpg

Here's some of DD with Daisy Duck (somone one a while back was asking about seeing her w/o donald somewhere???) here's the pic

PICT0261.jpg

And minnie too

PICT0260.jpg

I was one of those people looking for Daisy! what sweet pictures of your little one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter