Pirate & Princess Party - Pic of the Day

sandicinderelli

Main Street Junkie
The P&PP is becoming more and more popular, especially here on DIS! I had a GREAT time when I went, and I thought it would be cool to post our favorite pics. So, those of you that are on the fence about going, here’s a chance for you to see what P&PP is all about!

Rules:

1. Your pic must be from a Pirate & Princess Party in the Magic Kingdom – characters, parade, fireworks, etc.
2. It must be a pic that you have taken (not copied and pasted from another website or user)
3. Tell us what date the party was on
4. Explain where you were in the park and why you have chosen that pic
5. Only post 1 picture a day, please, unless your pics go together
6. Enjoy! :)

(If there is already a thread like this, please let me know and we’ll have the mods merge them. More info about the party is available at AllEars.Net)

I'll get the ball rolling!

Here's me with Pluto and Pirate Goofy in "New Tortuga" (Adventureland) on March 8, 2007:

PiratePrincessParty7.jpg

img0366lb8.jpg
Here is one from the same night of my hubby with the stepsisters they made a huge fuss over him they wanted to take him home !

Here are my kids with Jake Sparrow during the P&PP in Feb. 2007:

Pirate2.jpg

This picture was taken by Disney. I have more from the party that I haven't uploaded from my camera yet (and it's almost been a year ). Maybe I should do that tonight .

March 5, 2007.
I enjoyed the fact that there were some more characters out that are on the rare side, like Abu.
:goodvibes

IMG_0065_edited-1.jpg

What a great thread!!! But how can we just pick one a day..........:confused3 LOL

OK - Here are 2 (couldn't help myself)!! They go together though!!! ;)

IMG_7982.jpg

DS & Tia Dalma / Calypso waiting to meet Jack Sparrow ~ 1/29/07

** She was just a girl dressed up - she is NOT a character at the party!

mates.jpg

DS & Captain Jack Sparrow!! ( Jack said to DS, "You look vaguely familiar!!")
1/29/07

What a great thread!!! But how can we just pick one a day..........:confused3 LOL

OK - Here are 2 (couldn't help myself)!! They go together though!!! ;)

mates.jpg

DS & Captain Jack Sparrow!! ( Jack said to DS, "You look vaguely familiar!!")
1/29/07

Your son looks great! What a great costume.

We went to the first P&PP(I believe the date was Jan. 22, 2007. We stood in line for an hour to see Jack Sparrow. DD loved him!!

jackmadi.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter