Pinnochio village Haus: anything edible?

Maggie at the Fort

Mouseketeer
When we were in Disney in 2015, we ended up having lunch at Pinnochio village Haus. We had a take over looking It's a Small World and the kids were enthralled. Unfortunately the food was awful! I am not too picky I promise. It was just bad. I got the chicken Caesar salad and the grilled chicken pieces were mushy. I should have complained but we were tired and I just let it go.
Anyway we are headed back in June. My kids loved the view so I hate to write it off completely. Do they have anything edible? Maybe we should stop in off meal time and just get a drink? Thanks for any ideas!

We ate there for the first time on our most recent trip in December, and the food was good! The kids and I all had flatbreads and DH had the chicken parm sandwich...everything was decent. Hot and fresh. Nothing out of this world, but certainly not bad. There was another thread recently talking about improvement of QS food lately, and PVH was brought up several times as being better now. We usually eat at Columbia Harbour House or Casey's if we do QS in the MK, and had avoided Village Haus previously because of not-so-awesome reviews. I wanted to give it a whirl this time, and I was glad we did. It's so cute in there!

We ate there a few years ago and that is about the only place in Disney that I refuse to eat at again. The pizza was like ketchup on cardboard. It made Chuck E. Cheese seem like fine dining (and I think their pizza is nasty). Normally we are impressed with QS options and we're not foodies at all, so we are very easy to please, but I'm not rolling the dice for this one again.

I enjoyed the tomato basil soup and garlic knots when we ate there in May of 2015

We love the flatbread pizza there. In fact, we go not just for the ambiance and location, but specifically for the flatbreads.

We grabbed some flatbread before staking a spot to watch Wishes. It was nothing out of this world, but decent QS flatbread.

But the staff there sure brightened up my night. As I was waiting for the pizza, one server asked if anyone in our party (just us 2 ladies) liked Ariel. My friend laughed and said she was my favorite Princess. One guy then proceeded to make me a special Ariel slushy! It was fabulous (especially as I had already been thinking of getting slushy earlier) and a wonderful touch of Disney magic.

flatbread all the way, we actually share one between me and my husband and grab an ice cream or else afterwards, we pretty much share almost everywhere, Disney food is overpriced for their quality, we just know what to expect and we compensate with all the snacks they offer, unlike their food, snacks are very good at Disney

we tried it is Dec for the first time and it was nasty. DD and I split a pepperoni flatbread pizza. It was cold, soggy and disgusting. We will never go back.

We ate there for dinner a year ago because I was too tired to walk to Columbia Harbor House. DH and DS had flatbread pizza that they said was okay. I had chicken parm and it was terrible. We won't be back.

I used to hate their pizza, but when they changed it to flatbreads, I actually enjoyed them. I would usually get the caprese, very fresh and delicious. Well, on a trip where I was trying to save a few dollars, I ordered the kids pizza. Don't do that. It was terrible! I couldn't even finish one piece (and I can eat just about anything). I ended up just eating the yogurt and grapes that came with it. I'm guessing the one I got had been sitting out for quite awhile. I tried them again this past summer and it was good, but I made sure to order the caprese! ;D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter