• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PIN offer not working online

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
I received a PIN discount code email for a room-only reservation a few weeks ago. I'm trying to check dates for a potential stay, and I'm getting an error message on the website saying the combo of my PIN, name, & zip code aren't valid.

Any way to fix this? If I call reservations will they be able to help? I even tried our last two zip codes to see if they were pulling old account info but no luck.

I have had many pin codes emailed to me, but when I called was told that the PIN was for someone else in my family. They have all my families addresses and names mixed up. It is frustrating because we can never use the pin codes sent to us as they don't match anyones real name + address - just a mixture of one person's name with another person's address! Last Pin was sent to me for my DDIL in her maiden name and at my sister's address!

I wish that Disney would get this straight. I have given up trying to use a PIN code.

I had this happen to me - it was a code sent to my email address. I ended up trying my friend's last name, who had traveled with me on a previous trip and it worked. I called and the person I spoke with said that since the code was linked to my home address I could use it and she booked me the offer.

The only reason I thought to try my friend's last name was because when I had called to confirm my previous reservation the woman called me by my friend's name, not mine. I had to tell her twice that I was the lead guest (booking with my AP discount). Frustrating for sure - but then again I've never gotten a UFC before and I wonder if the only reason I did was because they were trying to entice my friend who had not been before, back.

So try using the last name of any other person who has traveled with you previously - just my suggestion. :)

I have never been able to use these!! All of them come addressed to my mom and she has never even been to Disney!! Very frusrating!!

I just got one tonight but getting error message. No other family names or addresses are associated with our email?!? It is so weird. Waiting on hold for Disney for what seems like an eternity.....

Same thing happened to me. I wasn't planning on another vacation during this time but was curious what the cost would have been. I'll try on line again tomorrow.

Annoying! Do you know what the valid timeframe is for the pin code? And which resorts are included? I can't get any info....

After waiting 50 minutes....they somehow (?!) have the pin code under my mother's first name and my maiden name (which has not been my mother's last name in over 30 years) -- with my mother's address (not even in the same state as mine). *** are they doing with these? My mother was last at Disney World about 30 years ago and has never been associated with my email address or any of my Disney trips. And the CM is giving me major attitude when I ask how they linked my mother's name to my account.

I am having the same issue. I can not find the last name zip code combination they want. I included my mom because she has traveled with us several times but I am out of combinations at this point. Anyone have any information on the time frame and resorts included? I don't want to waste time calling if the available dates won't work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter