Pin and lanyard storage

flyingteepee

Earning My Ears
Although my kids were quite content collecting autographs and pressed pennies, my favorite (lol) DH decided to start collecting pins for him and the kids.

Now we are back home. It might be a few years before we get to go back. How do I store them in the meantime? My kids have theirs on their lanyards. DH hasn't done anything with his.

Thanks.

A good and inexpensive way to store them is go to Wal-mart and get a cheap three ring binder and then some felt sheets from the craft area. Punch the sheets with a 3-hole punch and put them in the binder. Then you can put the pins onto the sheets, be sure to leave an empty sheet between to keep pins from hitting togetherto avoid damage. Then you can just store them on a bookshelf or you can decorate the front and leave on a coffee table for people to look at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter