Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Yes Im sure, they brought him out to our table in 2013 when we ate lunch there and then in January, 2015 same thing, I don't know if its just occasional now or what but that's why I was surprised to see him listed as things no longer seen.

Very interesting. Everything I've read over the last year or so is that he was gone, maybe he has returned for the occasional cameo or something. :goodvibes

il_570xN.622526685_2zuy.jpg

No, you didn't loose your mind. DH loves those pics. One of the reasons he wanted to stay at the Poly was because if the lobby.

Ahhh . . . memories . . .

so what does the lobby look like now? when we ate at Ohana in 2011 it was gorgeous in there with all the waterfalls/greenery!

I still don't know what the theme is of Test Track 2.0. I mean, I get the idea, but the actual ride portion doesn't tie into the idea very well.
I don't think the ride itself has any particular theme, other than a futuristic Tron-like look. However, it has never been tied into Tron perse.

I don't think the ride itself has any particular theme, other than a futuristic Tron-like look. However, it has never been tied into Tron perse.
Well, I would have been fine if they had just made it an all out Tron ride because Tron Legacy was AWESOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter