Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Holiday decorations long gone from Epcot!

ed-3911-2-XL.jpg

I've been reading this thread over the past few days and it's been an excellent way to get over a weird stomach bug! Thank you so much for all your contributions. There are changes that have happened in the six years since I've been that I'd had no idea about! :(

One thing kept occurring to me too (though I'd been thinking about it since last week when I rewatched the old Disneyland Fun singalong video)... maybe it's because I was little back then, but I can't believe how much of a presence Roger Rabbit used to have at Disney parks. I like those movies as much as the next person, but, him??

I can't believe how much of a presence Roger Rabbit used to have at Disney parks. I like those movies as much as the next person, but, him
"Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" played a major role in helping launch the Disney Renaissance of the late 80s and 90s. Roger had the sort of personality to become quite popular. So it's no surprise. The surprise is that he didn't last longer.

"Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" played a major role in helping launch the Disney Renaissance of the late 80s and 90s. Roger had the sort of personality to become quite popular. So it's no surprise. The surprise is that he didn't last longer.

Totally agreed. Even the movies themselves, it's surprising they didn't make two or three more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter