pictures of nick hotel

check out friday's article over at mouseplanet.com, it has some excellent photos of the whole place..looks like a destination unto itself! :banana:

as for prices, from what I've researched it's about $200 a night without any discounts...a little pricey, but you do get a free waterpark! ;)

Jason

Hi everyone -

Just thought I would share

I just priced a vacation through Southwest vacations and was given the nicktoon hotel as a choice

I was looking in the first week of December for an off-site hotel since we are going to Disney and have too many people for a reasonably priced WDW hotel

Anywho.... The rate for 6 nights in December was 694.00 (as part of the package with swa flight) - on the hotels site it's 171 a night - so definitely a savings

~Crystal

The prices vary like any other hotel depending on when you are going. Usually after September the prices are about $125/night for Sun - Thur and then a little higher on the weekends. The prices are pretty good right now for the end of August and you can get in for about $140/night for a 2 bedroom suite. They also have 3 bedroom suites. You can go directly to their website and price it out at Nickhotel.com. They do run deals all year long and you can sign up to be on their email list. Hope that helps, good luck this place is a blast. Just remember it is all kids all the time, not a deluxe Disney hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter