• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

photos?

fugayzee

Earning My Ears
I have hired Randy Chapman for our photographer & he is going to take some engagement pics of us at the resort of our choice. Any one have any sugestions? we will be doing this in February.:confused: :confused: :confused:

We did our engagement photos at the polynesian. They look good, especially the ones by the water fall/bridge area. Use them as a good oportunity to see what you like and don't like about Randy's work - and let him know before the wedding (and on the wedding day) if there are any specific things that you were not happy with. Our engagement photos were alright -- but our wedding photos were amazing! Also, when you set up the engagement session - make sure to set up your site visit and food/cake tasting with your coordinator! We had a blast at our tasting! Just make sure to schedule as far in advance as you can on two different days-- the photos take about an hour and a half and the site visit takes a whole day!

Marne
06-16-03

thanks for the info. We have already scheduled all our appointments w/ Disney (food tasting, planning, etc.). That is the day after the Pictures. I will look more into the Polynesian. Thanks again

-Lisa

rob and i are using randy chapman for our wedding photo's. his work looks really good, from what we've seen on websites and all. it looks like a lot of people recommend him. i'm pleased that rob and i made a good decision.

We're going with Randy as well and we have our engagement shoot around the YC and Boardwalk in December which will be great as we'll have all the decorations in pictures :)

Randy is amazing. We had our engagement photo shoot at MK, where we got engaged (at the end of path just outside Mk) and at the Grand Floridian where our reception was. Both our engagement photos, pre-ceremony, post ceremony, and reception photos are amazing. You can check it out at www.mebweb.com/wedding

Dawn

Dawn
I'd really like to see your photos but I don't seem to be able to see them in the MSN gallery? Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

I'm sorry...they don't seem to be working. I think it is an MSN issue; they were uploaded over a year ago and MSN photo has gone through changes. I might have to reload them in another photo site if the problem is not resolved. I'll try to remember to repost the link.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter