Photos of the Polynesian's refurbishments ?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any photos of what is going on with the Poly's refurb .
I would love to see what all is going on right now and what has been finished. I did see a couple of photos of the new lobby and I think I like it.

So, if I booked the Poly for July, we would have the main pool open? With a 6 year old and a 2 year old, having to go somewhere else to swim is not an option...

I would love to see what all is going on right now and what has been finished. I did see a couple of photos of the new lobby and I think I like it.

I'm not sure how to post the link but on mousesteps.com there's a very recent batch of pics. Just copy and past this into your browser? :crazy: We're staying at the Poly too this summer. Can't wait!! :woohoo:

http://www.mousesteps.com/extra-fea...rt-bungalow-volcano-pool-update-february-2015

Last edited:

I'm not sure how to post the link but on mousesteps.com there's a very recent batch of pics. Just copy and past this into your browser? :crazy: We're staying at the Poly too this summer. Can't wait!! :woohoo:

http://www.mousesteps.com/extra-fea...rt-bungalow-volcano-pool-update-february-2015

Is the new pool going to be restricted to Poly guests? We are staying at Pop and going to an 'Ohana breakfast one morning, I was hoping to be able to take the kids to that pool after the meal.

Awesome! Planning my first ever trip to WDW in September with my husband and 3 year old. Can't wait to see this place!!

Does any one know if they still take a photo of your family before the Luau? They use to take it in front of the waterfall. If they are still doing that where are they doing it at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter