Photopass question

scotas

Mouseketeer
I know this may be posted in the wrong place, if so I apologize.

During our September trip, we used photopass for the first time. Now I am wondering about what to buy. If I get the cd, can I bring it somewhere local and print photos from it, or do prints have to be ordered through Disney. I know I want some pictures, but still can't decide which ones and you only have a month to order.

We typically pre-pay for the CD before we leave for our Disney vacation, which saves us money off of the full price.

If you have not done so, however, buying the CD from the Photopass website is still the way to go, because you can tweak all of your pictures to add various Disney frames and create multiple cropped/zoomed in copies of prints, as many as you want... we usually do this when we get home on the Photopass website, so these changes appear on the CD that will be shipped to our home.

Then you just upload the pictures to a local photo shop (or give them the disk if you want to print them all). We think it's much better to do it this way; you can get high-quality Disney prints without the high prices on Photopass.com. It just takes a few extra steps on your behalf when you get home.

When you go to pay for your prints locally, be sure to take your Photopass DVD case with you that contains the official "Release" form. (The release is also available as a file on the CD). My local photo shop (Walgreens) would not give me my Disney copyrighted pictures until I presented the release.

Thank you so much. I'll have to go play with the photos so I can order the cd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter