Pet Stocking exchange- Send and Received Thread! Completed!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
All names are out. The send by date is December 4th. Please post here when you send and when you receive, and it will be fun to read what our pets have received!

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi!! Got my stocking yesterday!

Kaylee says thank you for the big cardboard box toys with colourful paper inside. She can't believe she got two of those AND three other toys with colourful parts for her to try to pull off!! And the little Tweety Bird magic towel and stocking! :) She's going to love everything. She's definitely spoiled. :)

My pet stocking should be heading out today after work! It's all packed up, just need to go to the post office! :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1449149609626.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449149609626.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 10
Oh, Kaylee is so cute! I hope she makes a wonderful mess of the stuff! I think I could have gone with the smaller cubes, but I did not want to make it too easy for her!

Bobbi

I have sent the gift out!!

Sadly, when I came back home, I realized I forgot the stocking itself!! :(

Not that any of the items would have fit in it!!

Everything else is there. I hope Lacey enjoys her treats. :)

I have sent the gift out!!

Sadly, when I came back home, I realized I forgot the stocking itself!! :(

Not that any of the items would have fit in it!!

Everything else is there. I hope Lacey enjoys her treats. :)

My stocking went out today!

We should be hearing of arrivals soon!
Kogo Shuko, there's always next year! I'm sure it won't matter...Lacey will be happy with what she gets!

Bobbi

I will not be home when Belle's package arrives. I will post when we get home.

Meanwhile I will be watching to see everyone's gifts!

Bobbi

Lacey Snow and Family -Boo says you are his new best friends!!!! Today in the mail Boo received his Christmas Stocking..... He got two water/food bowls - a dog sweater (now I'll be sooooo warm when I go outside), a dog toy (Snuggles I'm not sharing no matter how much you beg me), two new kinds of dog food (how did you know I like wet food - yum!), two of my favorite dog treats and two new dog treats I've never had before (my tongue is hanging out waiting for some), a package of small bouncy balls (Snuggles you'll have to be really fast to catch them before me), a new leash (OK when do I get to go for a walk....), and a Christmas Stocking (wait I want that - you can't hang that up on that mantle).

Thank you Lacey - one very exited dog on this end.

Lacey Snow and Family -Boo says you are his new best friends!!!! Today in the mail Boo received his Christmas Stocking..... He got two water/food bowls - a dog sweater (now I'll be sooooo warm when I go outside), a dog toy (Snuggles I'm not sharing no matter how much you beg me), two new kinds of dog food (how did you know I like wet food - yum!), two of my favorite dog treats and two new dog treats I've never had before (my tongue is hanging out waiting for some), a package of small bouncy balls (Snuggles you'll have to be really fast to catch them before me), a new leash (OK when do I get to go for a walk....), and a Christmas Stocking (wait I want that - you can't hang that up on that mantle).

Thank you Lacey - one very exited dog on this end.
Your very welcome! I am so glad Boo like everything. Enjoy!

Lacey received her package today, don't worry, she did not even miss the stocking. She received a warm blanket, a 2015 Chance plush toy, she has had her head laying on her new toy all day. Also in her package, a laser pointer and a loud squeaky toy. She loved it all, Thank you so much!!

Lacey received her package today, don't worry, she did not even miss the stocking. She received a warm blanket, a 2015 Chance plush toy, she has had her head laying on her new toy all day. Also in her package, a laser pointer and a loud squeaky toy. She loved it all, Thank you so much!!

I'm so glad she likes her toys!!

When I went looking, I had to get my boyfriend's son the matching cat that went with Chance, whose name is Lucky. I figured money went to helping pets, so it was worth getting one for him too! lol

Such nice gifts so far!

I'll be on a Magic cruise this week, and will not be on the Internet while on board. I'll be back home on Friday night, so I'll be reporting on Belle's gift then. I am looking forward to reading about the rest of the gifts!

Belle had surgery and a teeth cleaning, and teeth extractions on Thursday. We will learn results of the biopsy next week. She is recovering well. We miss her, but she is in good hands. Our neighbor visited her at the kennel yesterday, and reported to us. She no longer has the collar on, she is not bothering the surgery site.

Bobbi

Buddy received his stocking from Callie. He got lots of little treats which I mixed all together; he gets some every night. Buddy also got a roly poly cat toy with treats inside and and a long "treat string" sticking out of its ears. The cat has figured out the strings but not the treats. And, there were some very cute cat mice.

I apologize---my package is going out today. Life has gotten in the way Work, health & family and I got overwhelmed).:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter