Pecos Bill Fajita Platter

Just wondering if anyone has gotten the fajita platter with just chicken, no beef.

That's what I get. It's quite a bit of food and unless you've got a HUGE appetite, one person probably can't finish it. Especially after hitting the toppings bar!!!

The toppings bar has literally everything, from lettuce, tomatoes, salsas, sour cream (packets), fresh and very good guacamole, etc....

My DD and I shared one fajita platter and with the toppings, we couldn't imagine having one platter each. It was a lot of food, and very tasty.

I'm pretty picky about guacamole - the stuff that's premade (like wholly guacamole in the produce section of the grocery store) tastes so off to me. This tasted pretty fresh! We were surprised they offered it on the toppings bar.

The toppings bar has literally everything, from lettuce, tomatoes, salsas, sour cream (packets), fresh and very good guacamole, etc....

My DD and I shared one fajita platter and with the toppings, we couldn't imagine having one platter each. It was a lot of food, and very tasty.

I'm pretty picky about guacamole - the stuff that's premade (like wholly guacamole in the produce section of the grocery store) tastes so off to me. This tasted pretty fresh! We were surprised they offered it on the toppings bar.

I agree about the guac... I HATE the pre-made stuff they sell in grocery stores. But the stuff here was VERY good...I was shocked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter