PCC3.0 Best Door & Best Fish Extender Contest **winner photos posted**

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
:banana::banana:***ANNOUNCING****:banana::banana:

A contest for best decorated door and best Fish Extender as voted on by fellow DISers!

If you are part of the FE exchange- or even if you are not, but are part of the PCC3.0 group- you can participate and vote in the Door & FE contest.

Get your creative juices flowing and dress up that cabin door!
No specified theme or rules. (except for DCL's rules: no tape, no glue, no lights (not even battery operated), nothing offensive, nothing that damages the door)
Use magnets, craft foam, suction cup hooks, etc.

Fish Extenders- whether they are homemade or purchased, traditional pockets or a unique holder of some kind- all are entered into the contest!

Voting-
** If you are participating in the FE exchange- your cabin list/map for gift delivery will include ballots for doors and FEs. (Thanks to Mike2023!!!:cool1:)
** If you are not doing the FE exchange, you can still participate and/or vote.
Ballots will be available once we board the ship. Location will be determined as we get closer.

Voting deadline will likely be our At Sea day, late afternoon. Again- details will be on your ballots- we are still working things out. Stay tuned here for updates.

YES- there will be prizes!!!!
WINNERS- will be announced at the Podcast Taping on Day 5.
Prizes for the winners in each category and Honorable Mentions for those who place 2nd and 3rd in each category as well.

Indicate in this thread if you would like to participate in the door decorating/FE contests.

Fire up your imaginations.... ready, set GO!!!!! :dance3:

Participant list:

IF you are on the FE list, you are already included as a participant.

HOWEVER... If you are not doing the FE exchange and would like your door to be included in the Best Door contest, please make your your cabin number is listed correctly on THIS thead.
We will use this as the master list for the doors.

Don't worry if you do not plan to decorate your door. No problem at all!!

Yes sign me up please.
cabin 8184.

Brenda

So if we are in the FE we are automatically in for the FE part?

Excellent question!!!

I'd say yes for the FE part.

And actually, if you are in the FE exchange and decorate your door in any way- you're in for that too.

But- if you are NOT part of the FE exchange and want to be considered for the door decorating contest- I guess those are the people I need to hear from.

(I'm new at this and I think I posted before I thought it all the way through... :rolleyes1)

Excellent question!!!

I'd say yes for the FE part.

And actually, if you are in the FE exchange and decorate your door in any way- you're in for that too.

But- if you are NOT part of the FE exchange and want to be considered for the door decorating contest- I guess those are the people I need to hear from.

(I'm new at this and I think I posted before I thought it all the way through... :rolleyes1)

I do that all the time. :rotfl:

Is there a cut off date to sign up? Did we miss it? I need to figure out if we can pull this off... busy month!!

Finally- the results!!!

There were so many delightful and very creative designs to be seen on Podcast Cruise 3.0. I think everyone had fun delivering their FE gifts and seeing all the cool doors and Fish Extenters (and maybe picking up some ideas for the next cruise? :idea:)

Thanks to everyone for sharing your talents with us, for delivering such fun treats and crafts and for voting in the contests!

Here are the winners for the Fish Extender Contest-

1st Place went to MinnieOmie in Cabin 10044
DSCN7098.jpg

2nd Place is EpcotEric in Cabin 9136
DSCN7101.jpg

Honorable Mention went to Mike2023 in Cabin 8008
DSCN6798.jpg

And for the Door Decorating Contest-

1st Place was claimed by Mike2023 in Cabin 8008
DSCN6797.jpg

2nd Place went to Yvette & Emiel in Cabin 10150
DSCN7099.jpg

Honorable Mention was given to fast43 in Cabin 5186
DSCN7102.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter