PCC 3.0 Stateroom Crawl

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
I think many of us want to be able to see all the Disney Dream has to offer. So, if you are ok with people looking at your cabin, then maybe we can organize some kind of walk through each of the various staterooms. There is no plan on a meeting time or day yet, but if you are willing to let some DISers see your cabin feel free to post here with your cabin # and category. I'll add ours to the list.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 27TH
SEA DAY AT 2:00PM
MEET LOCATION TBA

Concierge Royal Suite w/ Verandah (Cat R)
12002 - NejTheLion

Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite w/ Verandah (Cat T)
?

Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat V)
12516 - Darthvader92

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat 4A-4D & 4E)
10100 - myweegirls (4A)
10096 - gretchenohar@hotmail (4A)
6106 - othello32 (4D)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat 5A-5D & 5E/6A/6B)
8184 - hbg4 (5E)
6690 - skatingmom (5E)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Navigator's Verandah (Cat 7A)
?

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Cat 8A & 8B-8D)
9154 - Disneyfun1 (8B)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Cat 9A/9B & 9C/9D)
6000 - dmwang9 (9A)
8000 - Basil Fox (9C)

Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Cat 10A)
?

Standard Inside Stateroom (Cat 11A-11C)
?

This is kind of a weird idea, but I'm in! We're in 10142. No idea what category it is... I should check. :thumbsup2

we got some people in.......we need more......preferably if you have an inside stateroom :) would love to see the virtual portholes.

I'd like to get a gander at those inside staterooms myself, DarthVader92.

Have a few more people to add to the crawl & we're all 4A:

1. Dave Ohar (age 39 when we cruise - and has never been a designated driver!) (Stateroom # 10576)

2. Megan Ohar (age 41) & looking forward to her first cruise (#10576)

3. Jen & Chris Scott - Mom & Dad to Matt (age 10) & Emily (age 6) -- who will be in the Kid's Club for the Pub Crawl! (#10574)

4. John & Gretchen Ohar (#10096)

Looking forward to some fun times!

Thanks Gretchen. I'll add you to the list. Probably don't need to visit all the staterooms. LOL.

Hoping to get some more DISers to sign up, hopefully with inside staterooms!!! :)

Have you gotten any more traction on this with other guests? I know on the maiden voyage of the Dream, we ended up with every room category covered (well, maybe not all of the A, B, Cs, but those are essentially the same rooms in different locations). Mapped out a plan, started with a Cat 12, and worked all the way up to the top.

I'm just getting into the boards for this cruise. Have been way too busy this year. But we're lucky enough to be staying in one of the royal suites on this cruise (12002) and would be happy to show that to other guests if we can organize a good-sized group.

Have you tried to garner more interest on the main threads for this cruise? I'd be happy to help organize if needed.

Jen

I had made the same suggestion earlier also, about posting on the main thread.
Maybe my PM went astray. :confused3

I've done a couple stateroom crawls on the Dream last year, but we started from the top and worked our way down the stairs. Not everyone can climb so well.

Brenda

I had made the same suggestion earlier also, about posting on the main thread.
Maybe my PM went astray. :confused3

I've done a couple stateroom crawls on the Dream last year, but we started from the top and worked our way down the stairs. Not everyone can climb so well.

Brenda

That's a good point about going down the stairs. I was thinking about building up, but that makes more sense to me. That would actually make it easier, too, as far as getting everyone inside the concierge "cage" all at once.

I'll give it a couple days to see if we hear anything more here. After that, I'll see if we hear from anyone on the main thread. It's a lot of fun, and I've usually seen a lot of interest, so I was surprised there weren't more comments on this thread.

I seem to be getting some additional interest over on the main cruise meet threads (podcast and non-podcast). Here's the list I have going. I didn't want to add anyone who had posted on this thread since it's been several months. Please verify with me and we'll add you to the list:

Concierge Royal Suite w/ Verandah (Cat R)
12002 - NejTheLion

Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite w/ Verandah (Cat T)
?

Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat V)
?

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat 4A-4D & 4E)
10100 - myweegirls (4A)
10096 - gretchenohar@hotmail (4A)
6106 - othello32 (4D)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat 5A-5D & 5E/6A/6B)
8184 - hbg4 (5E)
6690 - skatingmom (5E)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Navigator's Verandah (Cat 7A)
?

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Cat 8A & 8B-8D)
9154 - Disneyfun1 (8B)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Cat 9A/9B & 9C/9D)
?

Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Cat 10A)
?

Standard Inside Stateroom (Cat 11A-11C)
?

Ok I completely forgot about this. I apologize to everyone.

If we can plan a time to do this I'm still game. Perhaps after the recording on the last day? Or would that inconvnience people?

The last day is very busy for most people.
Castaway Beach day- especially getting sand and salt out of hair, afternoon matinee of evening show, packing our suitcases and podcast recording.
So possibly the sea day like Jen mentioned may be better.

Yes, there's nothing planned with the DIS that afternoon, so I figure between lunch and dinner. Probably an hour would do fine. Once we establish who all is sharing their rooms, we can see if that works for everyone since there's room for flexibility.

I saw that several people had posted here earlier, but have you heard from anyone since March? I didn't want to just include their name in case their plans have changed, but it would be good to follow up with them to see if they still want to share. Should I assume you're still up for it? Was that 12516?

We are still up for it. We are concierge as well obviously and I posted everywhere to see if it can be promoted well. John mentioned it on the podcast this week so it might be nice if a lot will come out.

I'm in a cat 9A (cabin 6000) and would love to both visit other staterooms and have people take a loot at mine if they like.

Thanks,
Dave

We're interested in participating (although it looks like our category is represented more than once). At the least, we'd love to join the walkaround.

Is everyone else who posted on this thread still game? If so I'll combine that group with the responses we've gotten on the other threads. It's a been a while since these were posted, so we want to be sure your plans haven't changed. And again, we probably won't need to visit too many rooms of the same type. But it's good to have a backup or two. We can also pick the rooms that give the simplest route (without having to go back and forth from one end of the ship to the other). You can confirm your participation here or by sending a PM.

Wdwscout - 9576
HillPete - 10142
Dave & Megan Ohar - 10576
Jen & Chris Scott - 10574
John & Gretchen Ohar - 10096
CDolacki2003 - 10598

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter