PCC 3.0 Photos

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I'm sure that people have seen John's latest update about a group photo right after the podcast taping. On a tangential issue, does anybody know of a good way that we could all post our PCC 3.0 pictures to some on-line service where they would all be in one place? :surfweb:

That way we could all share our pictures with everybody else. :3dglasses:

No suggestions I guess.

I know that Shutterfly has a solution that would work, but its not free. I was hoping that somebody might know of a way to do this for free.

this is just a guess, but could you not make a group in Facebook, then set the group to allow posting of pictures? That should work, I think.....

Edit,, there is already a Facebook group for this cruise as well.

2nd edit,,, yep, you can defiantly do it that way.

One of needs to make sure the group photographer has the white balance set correctly on his camera. :)

One of needs to make sure the group photographer has the white balance set correctly on his camera. :)

:rotfl:

Hopefully it will help that we are doing this inside this time, instead of on the sand in the sun. (fingers crossed):rolleyes1

How about something on the DIS photo galleries? You can upload photos there. I noticed that there is a section for one of the previous cruises. Perhaps Leah or Corey could make one for 3.0?

Jeff, how about photobucket. We did that on PCC1. I would want to be able to download higher-res pics.

Jeff, how about photobucket. We did that on PCC1. I would want to be able to download higher-res pics.

I'll look into photobucket Mike. I'm with you on the higher-res pictures since I love to play around with them too.

Thanks Linda. Looking at this now. It appears for full resolution uploads we would need a "Pro" account. Doesn't look that expensive though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts