PCC 3.0 list of Pre/Post Cruise Stays

Added an extra night before and after the cruise in addition to the two nights at the Swan. On 6/21 Val & I (no Connor) will be at VWL. On 7/1 Val & I (no Connor) will be at BWV.

It worked out that the flights were best for us adding on the extra days. Connor lives in Houston and is traveling to/from with other DIS friends from there so he won't be with us on these two extra nights.

Plutofan - John, Cheri, Mike, Ryan, Matthew, Lou and Pat
6/20 - 6/24 BCV
6/29 - 7/6 Hilton Head

Hey Plutofan. Looking forward to seeing y'all again in just a few weeks.

Whatever the abbreviation is, we will be at the Wilderness Lodge Villas in a 2 bedroom from June 19 - 23. Rented points for the first time and are looking forward to the extra room. We will have six, as we have my sister-in-law and niece (first-timers to the World!) with us. The 2 bedrooms will work out great. Also, we plan to use the washer and dryer at the end of the World stay so we only have to bring one week's worth of clothes for a two-week vacation.

Really looking forward to . . . . what else? . . . . . a magical time.

We are staying 2 nights pre-cruise and 4 night post-cruise at the Swan.

Updated the list :banana: getting close! I have a 5 day trip tomorrow too! yikes!! I don't kinow what to pack for right now!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter