PCC 3.0 Getting-to-Know-You Thread

I am so excited to see all of the teachers on this cruise! Should we set up a meet on the ship?

I am so excited to see all of the teachers on this cruise! Should we set up a meet on the ship?

Can former teachers join in? I'm Hillary and I'll be cruising with DH Pete, DS Adam (who will turn 12 on the day we are in Nassau) and DS Matthew (he'll be 9 1/2). We were on PCC 2.0 and rebooked onboard as there was no way we would miss a chance to do a Podcast cruise on Adam's birthday. :cool1:

Looking forward to seeing some old acquaintances and meeting lots of new friends! :thumbsup2

--H

Can former teachers join in? I'm Hillary and I'll be cruising with DH Pete, DS Adam (who will turn 12 on the day we are in Nassau) and DS Matthew (he'll be 9 1/2). We were on PCC 2.0 and rebooked onboard as there was no way we would miss a chance to do a Podcast cruise on Adam's birthday. :cool1:

Looking forward to seeing some old acquaintances and meeting lots of new friends! :thumbsup2

--H

I'm a former teacher as well!!!! Can't wait for June 2012!

Bring it on!!!!

That would be great. Teachers need support. My wife, Kim, is the teacher in our family and we were hoping to get aboard a cruise gathering when she was out of school, thus Podcast 3.0. We can't wait to meet our new friends.

Dave

I'm a former teacher as well!!!! Can't wait for June 2012!

Bring it on!!!!

Hi Tracey,
You know we have to greet one another on the cruise. This way I can prove in person that I lost the weight from our spring Biggest Loser on the WISH threads (shameless plug for other cruisers to check out the summer BL gang). Now I just have to maintain the loss.

Dave

Hi Tracey,
You know we have to greet one another on the cruise. This way I can prove in person that I lost the weight from our spring Biggest Loser on the WISH threads (shameless plug for other cruisers to check out the summer BL gang). Now I just have to maintain the loss.

Dave

Dave, I'm soooo looking forward to finally meeting you too! We will have to take a photo together to share with our other "LOSER" friends!

If you need support in trying to get into shape or even stay in shape, check out the BL thread on the WISH Boards! The current challenge ends this Friday but another will start right after Memorial Day! We are an awesome (if I do say so myself) and very supportive group of folks who want to get and stay healthy! Come check us out!!!! The more the merrier!!!!

GO SOX!!! GO BRUINS!!!!

Hello fellow PCC 3.0 cruisers. :) My wife, Chrissy, and I celebrated our 14th anniversary last month on April 5. We spent our honeymoon at WDW, and finally returned to the World more than a decade later with our son, Andrew. He will turn 11 while on the cruise, so it's nice to see that there are so many kids his age on this sailing.

We are both teachers, so the timing of this PCC was perfect for us. Although we have traveled to Mexico and Alaska on other cruise lines, this will be our first Disney cruise. To say we are excited would be an understatement! We are avid Disney fans, and live very close to Disneyland. We've been APs for several years, and visit DL very often.

I enjoy my role as a DIS blogger and as one of the four Disneyland correspondents for the DIS Unplugged podcast, and look forward to meeting many fellow DISers.

Here is a picture of our little family at the Osborne Lights this past Christmas.

DSC04077.jpg

Hello fellow PCC 3.0 cruisers. :) My wife, Chrissy, and I celebrated our 14th anniversary last month on April 5.

Wow - that's Val & my's anniversary as well. And it was also 14 years for us. :thumbsup2

We spent our anniversary at WDW. Had dinner that night at the Yachtsman. :cool1:

Wow - that's Val & my's anniversary as well. And it was also 14 years for us. :thumbsup2

We spent our anniversary at WDW. Had dinner that night at the Yachtsman. :cool1:

Wow, married on the exact same day! It's a Small World. :earsboy: We've yet to try Yachtsman, but it's on our list. Might have to make a post-cruise ADR.

Hi everybody! Madge and Neal (redsox4886) here; we're wicked excited that our first cruise ever gets to be a Disney cruise, and on top of that, a podcast cruise :cool1:

We're getting married this October 1st and are in the midst of planning our Disney World honeymoon (we're not obsessed, I swear...:rolleyes1)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Greetings from Wisconsin!

We're starting to get excited about 3.0 . . . well, I am officially allowed to be excited now that we are back from our Spring Break Trip to WDW. The kids wanted to look forward to one trip at a time!

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on June 30 . . . so the cruise is an early anniversary celebration. We're bringing my stepson/her son (who will be 13) and our daughter (who will be 8). Thanks to years of preparation, the entire family fully buys into the Disney Magic.

We make sure we have at least one Disney trip for the family and one adult trip each year. We've been pretty good at that so far.

While my wife isn't into the community, she is the real sunshine of the family. I have so many good friends because she is so good at connecting with folks! I look forward to meeting all of you, but I have a feeling that you'll be good friends with her before you ever get introduced to me!

The countdown is almost to a year!

We're getting married this October 1st and are in the midst of planning our Disney World honeymoon (we're not obsessed, I swear...:rolleyes1)

Wow! Congratulations! You'll be there at a TERRIFIC time for the 40th Anniversary of WDW!

Wow! Congratulations! You'll be there at a TERRIFIC time for the 40th Anniversary of WDW!

Thanks! In the excitement of it being our honeymoon and food & wine, I totally forgot about the 40th anniversary! Well it looks like we'll have one more thing to celebrate down there!!

ps-Hi from a former fellow Wisconsinite :wave2: I lived just north of Milwaukee for 11 years and spent a fair amount of time in Madison as well

--H

Hi Hillary,
I think we passed each other in PCC 2.0, I recieved your IM too late and we did not get to say hi.

My DH and I (John and Cheryl) will be on PCC 3.0, we are bringing my Mom along and my brother and his family (3 boys and DW) are coming. I am the only diser in the group, I kind of converted John to the DIS on PCC 2.0 but you know men and thier short attention spans, he still has not made a DIS board name.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Cheryl

I'm btrim (Binnie Trimble) on the boards. This will be DH and my 6th Disney cruise. DH and I met Jeff and Val last year at Food and Wine. Unfortunately, we aren't going at the same time this year, so we willhave to re-connect on the Podcast Cruise. We actually won this cruise on PCC2.0. We are so excited. This time our DS, DDIL, and DGD(9) and DGS(5) will be with us on the cruise. It is our grandchildren's first cruise and they are super excited. The only thing that could stop them from going would be our DS's job. He is a Major in the Army and sometime you just can't out guess the Army. I am retired, but my DH is not. We have been married for 41 years, have three wonderful grown children and 4 super grandchildren.
Can't wait to meet everyone on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter