Pbr club lunch

They did when we were there Christmas week - said it was a trial menu run for the upcoming changes. They are mini-sandwiches on slider-sized rolls. There were three different types each day, one of which was vegetarian. Small bags of chips and cookies, plus the usual non-alcoholic beverages. We enjoyed it two days; by day 3 (our last), 3 out of 4 of us wanted something different. I don't remember what they had for kids, we were four adults so I didn't pay much attention to that.

I don't believe that is true and recent Trip Advisor reports don't mention sandwiches.

From TA:

Throughout the day, coffee (including flavored syrups), tea, soft drinks and water were always available. Although there was no lunch setup, there were bags of snacks and possibly fruit available.

From TA:

Throughout the day, coffee (including flavored syrups), tea, soft drinks and water were always available. Although there was no lunch setup, there were bags of snacks and possibly fruit available.

I was curious and went looking for this review. It was for a visit in December, had to have been prior to ours (between Christmas and New Year's) since they said "no lunch." There was lunch when we were there, and expanded menus for other meals as well, as a "trial" for future changes. The staff was quite excited about it, and I heard them tell several families the same info they shared with us. I did not ask when the changes were to occur. OP, I would suggest you call PBH if you need a definitive answer in the near future.

I was curious and went looking for this review. It was for a visit in December, had to have been prior to ours (between Christmas and New Year's) since they said "no lunch." There was lunch when we were there, and expanded menus for other meals as well, as a "trial" for future changes. The staff was quite excited about it, and I heard them tell several families the same info they shared with us. I did not ask when the changes were to occur. OP, I would suggest you call PBH if you need a definitive answer in the near future.

Sorry, I didn't mean for my post to come after yours. I was replying to the one above and didn't mean to imply that what you were saying was not true! I guess I took too long to reply and yours squeezed in there before mine.

That's awesome if they are going to include some lunchy items!

That'll teach me not to quote when I reply!

Sorry, I didn't mean for my post to come after yours.

No problem, damo! It did read a little funny, but having read many posts of yours, I suspected something like that. Gives me an opportunity to say thanks for all the helpful contributions you make here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter