Past Trip Observations

UWGRAD

Earning My Ears
Observations from our trip October 8 - 12.

• Saturday at MK was horrible. With parties on Thursday, Friday and Sunday everyone flocked to MK. We were on monorail from EC to MK and just turned around and went back. Definitely check for similar party impacts...I assume crowds will behave the same way.
  • Friday and Saturday at EC were very busy.
  • Stayed at Grand Cypress. Prefer Bonnett Creek way more.
  • For those who can ethically handle it, Same Day FP+ was fantastic. Make sure you are organized enough to handle it.
  • While in Park (whether at kiosk or on app), if you don't get the FP you want; just keep trying. We had numerous cases where constantly refreshing ended up giving us a prime FP.
  • We did not rent a car. Uber all the way. Fantastic!!!
  • Disney Counter Service food is horrible.
  • While at Grand Cypress we literally walked past a groundskeeper killing a Water Moccassin on the walkway to the pool. Looked like he stumbled across it while he was doing landscape work. I'm not bothered by them, but remember to keep the kids out of the bushes landscape beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter