Passport or no Passport

Tracy- I have a passport question. I am going to renew before the fee hike. If I mail my document fri/sat can I still pay the old fee even though it won't be processed/recieved before the 13th, is it anything mailed after the 13th pays the new fees? Thanks. I can't find the info on the gov't website. It just says new fees will be in effect july 13th

Tracy- I have a passport question. I am going to renew before the fee hike. If I mail my document fri/sat can I still pay the old fee even though it won't be processed/recieved before the 13th, is it anything mailed after the 13th pays the new fees? Thanks. I can't find the info on the gov't website. It just says new fees will be in effect july 13th

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to this one. My guess is that it needs to be processed and received by July 13, but I can't be certain.

thanks. I will call my local office and ask, just thought I would try here first.

I didn't realize there was going to be a fee hike. I've been meaning to renew and haven't gotten around to it yet. Dang!

A fee hike? Geezzz, they are high enough already...glad we got ours when we did.

For anyone that is thinking about renewing, I called and as long as application is postmarked by 13th you can pay the current fee of $75 then postmarked on 13th or later it is $110.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter