Passholder Site

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I have an AP and have gone on the site before, many times...but now, when I enter my information, I get "invalid." Is the passholder site down? I have sent an e-mail to them.

Bobbi

It won't work for us either. I tried to look for availability online and I get the same thing with our activated passes. The weird thing is I could get it to work with our vouchers before we activated them.

I have an AP and have gone on the site before, many times...but now, when I enter my information, I get "invalid." Is the passholder site down? I have sent an e-mail to them.

Bobbi

I just tried and it worked for me. Try it now and maybe it will work.:)

I have tried so many times for both DL and WDW! I have even spoken to Disney about this. It still doesn't work! I states that my pass is invalid.:headache:

We are leaving in 3 hours!! I can't believe it....We will pick up our AP's down there...hope to use them two times after this!
:cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :banana: :love: :dogdance: :earboy2:
Thanks for all your help!

Wow...so it's happening to some others...that's good for me to know...Pennyguy, do you have a voucher at this point or a real pass? Well, I'm going to call now to try to see if there are any passholder rates for rooms in January.

I did send an e-mail to Disney, I was just in the site earlier this week, I wanted to sign in for the contest, but I was too early.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Shenendoah Minnie, have a great vacation!!!

My AP is "invalid" too according to Disney website. At least we know it's not just the DVC member site that doesn't work.

My AP is "invalid" too according to Disney website. At least we know it's not just the DVC member site that doesn't work.

And isn't that sad??? You come to expect more from Disney, but expecting something to work doesn't seem too much to ask.

Bobbi:confused3

I have been getting the same invalid message for days...at first I thought it was an issue with just me. I also sent an email. As of right now....I am able to get on.

KristineN...thanks for mentioning it...I tried and now I get in too! Ok, now to decide where I want to stay!

I had trouble the other day, kept saying i had an invalid pass, i tried and tried, cleared the browser and on the 4th time it worked EXCEPT it came up showing my pass as FLORIDA RESIDENT instead of DVC and i didn't notice, since the price was the dvc price, until i got my confirmation. i just emailed the ticket office, but i'm not holding my breath that they'll get it corrected. i have the paperwork that it is paid and confirmed so i'll just take that with me in a few weeks if i don't get the pass in time. i wish disney would get it together, as a whole, and put some of this increased revenue they receive to good use and either get better IT people or better systems or both! :sad2:

Wow...so it's happening to some others...that's good for me to know...Pennyguy, do you have a voucher at this point or a real pass? Well, I'm going to call now to try to see if there are any passholder rates for rooms in January.

I did send an e-mail to Disney, I was just in the site earlier this week, I wanted to sign in for the contest, but I was too early.

PS. Shenendoah Minnie, have a great vacation!!!

Mines an AP not a voucher

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter