~~~~passes????~~~~

Raggedy

I Love living in New England, but i love disney al
Hi Everyone

I have yet another question for you all. I am going to disney October of 2006 and i am going to florida for a wedding in March of 2007. What kind of pass should i buy for our trip. I think we will be going to disney for 10 nights in October and we will be going to Universal also, probably for two nights. Then in March of 2007 we will probably be for for 5-7 nights. We will probalby stay in disney resorts. If this were you what would you do? Please Help!!!!!!

It certainly sounds like with spending 10+ days at Disney within a year that an annual pass would be your best bet!

Check the AP price (be sure to include tax) and divide it by the number of days you would expect to be at WDW. Compare that daily cost to a non-expiring park hopper (pardon me, a MYW pass with hopping and non-expiration options!) for the same number of days. Or two expiring hoppers for the number of days for each trip. There are a lot of options!

what about the discounts with the annual passes for resorts? Would it be worth me buying at least one? I have no experiance with these passes. that is why i am asking all of you. Do you usually get a discount for having a annual pass? We are going in Sept 29th- Oct 5th or 6th (2006) then Universal for 2 or 3 days. The wedding in Florida is March 3rd of 2007 so we can either go before or after the wedding. Whatever is better for the money. Any advice would be great.

If you are going for two trips totalling more than 15 days at WDW, then you are likely to get a better deal with Annual Passes for your whole family. That's just savings on the park tickets.

Historically, there have also been some discounts on rooms for AP holders also. The current room discount is bookable through the Disney Best Rate Program. You will need an AP voucher in hand in order to book the Best Rate.

Also, at this time, AP holders are entitled to order a Disney Dining Experience card for $50 which gives the card holder 20% on food and drinks at most Table Service restaurants and a few Counter Service restaurants.

And, AP holders can get 10% off at the World of Disney Store at DTD.

There are other discounts for AP holders also. Check here: http://allearsnet.com/pl/apass.htm

That site also includes price information for Annual Passes. Here is a link to an analysis of whether it is more cost effective to purchase APs or MYW tickets: http://allearsnet.com/pl/breakeven.php

Enjoy your trips!

Thanks for the great information. So when i buy my passes i don't have to turn them on until i am in disney? So the voucher will only book the room, and i can turn them on when i am there. Thanks....Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter