Party of 11

Jasmine81

Mouseketeer
We're considering going next year with some extended family. In total, we would be a party of 11. How difficult would it be to get ADR's for 11? I've never tried that many people. Most likely, they'd probably be mostly character meals if that makes any difference. Thanks!!

I've had 11 before and it was not hard.
I will have as many as 16 going to certain restaurants in April and I had no problem getting ADR's for that many at my 180 day mark and I'm not staying onsite.
This includes ADR's at Garden Grill, Sci-Fi , and Be Our Guest.

I've had 11 before and it was not hard.
I will have as many as 16 going to certain restaurants in April and I had no problem getting ADR's for that many at my 180 day mark and I'm not staying onsite.
This includes ADR's at Garden Grill, Sci-Fi , and Be Our Guest.
Really!? Thank you very much :D

I don't know how many would agree with me but I wish Disney would offer a service for large parties. Honestly I'd be willing to pay for it if they gave large parties the opportunity to get everyone together.

I don't know how many would agree with me but I wish Disney would offer a service for large parties. Honestly I'd be willing to pay for it if they gave large parties the opportunity to get everyone together.

They used to with "Grand Gatherings" but it was only at certain restaurants.
It was required that you have a party of 8 or more in order to book the ADR.
I did the Illuminations Grand Gathering experience twice.
It consisted of a buffet dinner and dessert at the Odyssey Restaurant with Auntie Roz as the MC followed by a special viewing area for Illuminations. (Although I like where I usually stand for Illuminations better than the special viewing area).

I have needed to make reservations for large groups before, and I found it easier to get them with a call rather than to do it online. Some restaurants just don't offer tables of that size, but it can be done--California Grill comes to mind.

I am planning for 14 this coming June and have had no problems getting ADR's. I have done them all online and have not had one issue.

They used to with "Grand Gatherings" but it was only at certain restaurants.
It was required that you have a party of 8 or more in order to book the ADR.
I did the Illuminations Grand Gathering experience twice.
It consisted of a buffet dinner and dessert at the Odyssey Restaurant with Auntie Roz as the MC followed by a special viewing area for Illuminations. (Although I like where I usually stand for Illuminations better than the special viewing area).

Does anyone know why they did away with it?

I just booked my ADRs for a party of 10. I found some restaurants I had to book two reservations of 5 and 5. Last time I did this I asked at the podium if we could be close together and in every case they put us at one table. Last time I called when I couldn't get a table of 10 and they told me to book two separate since they essentially saw what I saw in the on-line system, no tables of 10 available.

I WAS able to book a table for 10 at SciFi. does anyone know how that will work? will they give us a picnic table or two cars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter