• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking a Utility Trailer in the Front Lot

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Howdy!

Less then a couple of hours before we're on the road and I have a question.

As it turns out, my truck won't hold everything we're bringing, so I'm pulling a utility trailer with me.

Big suggestion, if your close on space in your vehicle, try and test pack about a week ahead of time, so you can engineer anything you need to add to your vehicle :-) 9:00 the night before you need to leave and arguing with your spouse is NOT the time :-)

After we off load it, can I just pull it up to the main parking lot and park it with a lock??

We're in a tent site, so the concrete drive is very short, so not much room for the trailer and my truck.

Carol

I have the same question. We were there about a month ago and saw trailers parked in the overflow area. I assume golf cart trailers.

I was told awhile back by a fellow with an electric car that you can store your trailer back in the service area (to the right as you pull into the CG after checking in). We drove back there and saw no evidence of trailers sitting around, so I would assume you park them out front and lock them up.

I guess a cell to the front desk would answer this ... I just keep forgetting ...

John

you can park the trailer in the front parking lot, let them know when you check in they will give you a parking pass for the trailer so it will not be towed away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter