Park pictures/video from February 1993?

atp

Mouseketeer
I know this is a long shot, but after seeing the pictures in the "Old Disney Parks photos" thread, I thought maybe someone could have the pictures/videos I'm looking for.

I went to Disney for the first time in February 1993 and since we only had 4 park days (at Disney) we don't have that many pictures of the trip. Or any video. I remember a lot of that trip considering I was so young and it was so long ago, but I wish I could see what other parts of the parks looked like at the time and possibly see videos of rides and just the parks that were taken around that time.

Bonus points if they are pictures/videos taken on the actual days I was there, which were:
  • Feb 6th, 1993 - Magic Kingdom
  • Feb 8th, 1993 - Epcot
  • Feb 12th, 1993 - MGM Studios
  • Feb 13th, 1993 - Epcot (ETA: I think it's possible we visited MK on this day as well, as it looks like our tickets allowed us to visit more than one park in the same day)

Again, I know I might not get a single picture, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter