Park Hopper Questions

Jeanniena

Earning My Ears
In 2000, I purchased four 4 day Park Hopper passes (two adult and two child). That trip had the two adults using their cards for 2 parks. One of the kids went to two parks and the other one went to one park. On another trip in 2003, I think one adult used one pass and one child used one pass (but I'm not sure if any other cards were used then or not). Is there any way to tell how many parks are available on each card? I have a trip coming up in June 2005 and have one adult and two kids. Also, the two kids would now be charged the adult fares, would I need to upgrade their cards and pay the difference? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!! :sunny: Jeannie

Hi Jeannie

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Try asking this over on the Theme Park boards :)

This has happened to me where I have tickets that I have no idea if I have days left on them or not. The only way to check them is to bring all the old tickets to WDW and either check them at the turnstile (you don't want to do this when it is busy) or you can bring them to city hall on main st.. I also remember bringing them to guest relations at DTD. I haven't seen the new tickets but I hope they have changed this feature. It's very frustrating. The old old park tickets use to do a punch out and a stamp so you knew. As far as the child's ticket goes, yes you will have to pay for the upgrade. :flower1:

Your child will not have to pay to upgrade his previously used pass to adult status at Guest Relations. If he is not much over 9, he can likely keep using the pass as-is.

Should you have yet more Disney trips in your distant future, it is not recommended to use up the old passes as-is and also purchase new expiring passes to finish a 5 to 10 day vacation with. You may find that the old passes only save you three dollars a day. Still, you should get the child passes upgraded now (you don't have to use the pass immediately) while you have both of your children with you, so it is easy to find out who owns which pass.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter