Park background music

OK....I must be a total idiot but.....I just registered for the D-cot.com site but I can't find the music:confused3 I am sure I am just not looking in the right area...I tried to search different things but allI get are you tube vids????? Where should I look????

We listen to the Dis radio and enjoy that. The one thing I would like to someday see happen is to bring that music with me, especially in my car. Is this yet possible.

If you have a smartphone, you can get a Live365 Application to connect to your favorite station on the go.

If you have a Palm Pre or Pixi (and you should)...I recommend Radio Hibiki as your Live365 app of choice.

The d-cot playlist feature is pretty darned incredible. Thanks to those wo recommended it!:thumbsup2

We listen to dtuneslive. They have several "stations," and one is just background music. There is a main station that plays everything (movie music, ride audio, background tracks, etc.) and takes requests, theme park station, full attraction audio station, parades and fireworks station, background area music station and movie soundtracks station.

I'll have to check out a few of these other sites!

The Four Parks One World CDs are great (and has Splash Mtn music)...they're in our car between trips to tie us over. There is one Epcot background song...not sure if its the one you are talking about.

Sound of Magic website. (Can't find it at work, but will look tomorrow when I get home) has great music. It's not a radio station, but it does have songs you can listen to. I love it because it has some old classic on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter