Palo?? would we like it?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Was wondering if we would like Palo or not. Do you think we should try it? We don't enjoy dressing up to dine lol What would we be missing out on?

Was wondering if we would like Palo or not. Do you think we should try it? We don't enjoy dressing up to dine lol What would we be missing out on?

My wife and I can go on a date on a cruise, be treated like an adult, with adult entries, great service, and a very intimate dining room while not missing a dinner show or a performance.

Try the brunch, less formal, more choices, lots of fun...

I say go for it, if there is a reservation available. Will it ruin your cruise if you don't do it? Absolutely not. Will it be a plus if you do it, yes.

I don't treat myself to finer dining experiences at home very often, so I liked the splurge aspect of Palo. Yes, it meant wearing a tie and jacket, but I enjoy dressing up, so that wasn't an issue for me.

Good luck getting a brunch. I've been trying daily to see if a seating opens up. So far no luck from the 90 day out mark.

We did not do Palo on our first cruise, but we are doing brunch this time. We choose brunch because it seems to get rave reviews and it's less formal than dinner.

I'd agree with Todd and Paul's assessments!

Don't think of it as having to get dressed up to go out to eat. Think of it as going to dine at a nice restaurant. This is a wonderful meal that you really have to try to appreciate.

The food was great and the waiter was spectacular. Treated us like royalty. It's worth having to wear a tie!!

We have done the brunch once (awesome!) and dinner 3 or 4 times. Absolutely worth getting dressed up!!!! The food and the service are not to be missed. Just do it!:yay:

Personally I think Palo is over rated! We have done it several times and I don't think we will be going back. I loved the brunch. We never have gotten the servers that everyone raves about.

If it is your first Disney cruise skip Palo.

Personally I think Palo is over rated! We have done it several times and I don't think we will be going back. I loved the brunch. We never have gotten the servers that everyone raves about.

If it is your first Disney cruise skip Palo.

The server I had for dinner was so-so, at best.

Judi, the server for brunch, was FANTASTIC. I even got her autograph for my book.

The server I had for dinner was so-so, at best.

Judi, the server for brunch, was FANTASTIC. I even got her autograph for my book.

Judi rocked my socks off at Palo!
That was my favorite meal. I am a non seafood person. And loved what I had. The tenderloin! She treated us like royalty. My DH hates getting dressed up and was afraid it would be stuffy but he loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter