• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing Tips for WDW?

Rhian

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any packing tips or suggestions to share with the rest of us? Is there a particular item which you ALWAYS take with you? I always take my camera because there's SOOO much to photograph. My films cost a fortune!! :rolleyes:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

Always bring sun screen, water bottles(you can use the holders you get at the parks), It's good to have a backpack with a umbrella, a sweat shirt and rain poncho, the weather can change a lot florida depending on the time of year. Hope this helps,
-Odd Ball :D

I always bring sunglasses!
Disney would be so hard if i didn't have them becuase i would be blind most of the time :rolleyes:
The sun's really nice and coming from the northeast i love teh chance to get a tan but without my sunglasses i would have no fun!

We also take our ponchos with us-you know, the bright yellow ones with Mickey on the back?!

However, I don't mind the rain in Florida. Where I live it rains nearly every day, it's one of the wettest place in Britain and as you probably know, Britain can get pretty wet! I live on the coast and we get rain and winds up to 100 miles per hour.
So anyway, when it rains in WDW, I'm quite happy to just get wet!! :rolleyes: :(

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter