P.O.T.C. On Stranger Rides! The Missing Chapter,,Final Thoughts,, Preview Thoughts.

That's great Beka, can I ask the general vicinity of where you are moving to? And that's an interesting paper trail,,, Paducah to Myrtle Beach to Orlando.

Over by the airport, Meadow Woods. Actually, we went from Paducah to Palm Springs (CA), to Wichita Falls TX, to Myrtle Beach. Today was my last day at work, so this next week is focused on packing. I would have been further along, but I had to take my mom to the ER because she had knee pain & a fever (had a total knee replacement in the past). She wound up being diagnosed with pneumonia & being cardioverted. :faint:

Jay, OhMari won't let it die! But hopefully in a little while we'll have a Ponzi report to rip to sh,,, I mean enjoy, I think he's on day 3 now of his trip. Think he has the guts to post a picture of himself?

Ooh. That sounds like a dare, doesn't it? You'll just have to see.
Yup, I'm back and I'll be starting the Tr as soon as I can. Stay tuned for PMs, those who asked for one.

Thanks for that, cp'ersmom.

Ooh. That sounds like a dare, doesn't it? You'll just have to see.
Yup, I'm back and I'll be starting the Tr as soon as I can. Stay tuned for PMs, those who asked for one.

I'd love a PM! :banana:

Nebo-Steve asked me a few weeks ago, to place the TR in the "Done" board. If you want to comment on the TR, send (Nebo & Smidgy) aka Steve and Diane a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter