Overrated vs underrated...

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
What do you think the most overrated and underrated attractions are at Disney World? My criteria are: average length of line, social media buzz, and G+/LL demand versus how good the attraction actually is.

By this criteria the MOST OVERRATED attraction at Disney World (in my opinion) is Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. The lines rarely go below 2 hours, the LL passes are gone within minutes, and all the blogs talk about the best strategies to get on the ride...and it's a very average kiddie coaster with moderate theming. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what all the hype is about here.

The MOST UNDERRATED attraction by the same criteria is Star Tours. It's easily accessible with a LL at any time but even without, you can find wait times of under 15 minutes even on busy days. And, especially with Galaxy's Edge now right next door, it gets almost zero attention. And it's a very fun ride! It's got phenomenal theming and it's one of the few theme park attractions in the world where you're virtually guaranteed a different experience each time you go.

So what are yours???

Overrated = peter pan.
Under rated = little mermaid

Peter pan has low audio and just boring in my opinion. Yet the lines are crazy and people just neeed to ride it. Super short

Little mermaid is cute and fun with moving animatronics. Sing along song and just feels good at the end. Decent length of ride.

Overrated = peter pan.
Under rated = little mermaid

Peter pan has low audio and just boring in my opinion. Yet the lines are crazy and people just neeed to ride it. Super short

Little mermaid is cute and fun with moving animatronics. Sing along song and just feels good at the end. Decent length of ride.
I agree! They might be equally as good as far as rides are concerned. But one has a 90 minute wait (partially outside) and the other is usually a walk on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter